Traditional Scrapbusting Honeycomb Patchwork Planner. Paperback
Patchwork is a wonderful way to use up small bits of material. It is also a great way of recording history. Memories of clothes that have now worn out, school uniforms or special days can be held by the fabric.
Hexagons lead themselves to many different designs. You can do traditional granny flowers, waves and stripes or blend colours and patterns across the work.
This planner has 50 pages of large hexagons to shade in with your designs and another 50 of small hexagons so you can get a really good idea of the finished piece before you start sewing.
With detailed instructions and templates in different sizes to trace round, all you need is this book, scissors, fabric, pins, needle and thread to get going.
- 6 inches wide x 9 inches tall
- Printed with chlorine-free ink onto acid-free paper.
- The creamy interior is made from 30% post-consumer waste recycled material.
- Paper stock is supplied by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified provider.
- Perfect for biros and pencils. Sharpies may bleed through paper.