Self Care Journal & Sketch Book
This is a printed paperback book.
32 large print ideas for things that are likely to make you feel happy, be healthier, get things done and feel like you have accomplished something that day.
Each idea is free to do and needs no special equipment or materials.
Each idea is followed by a framed sketching area, then a page of graph paper and a page of dotted grid. So you can explore, doodle, list and write whatever you feel like.
- 6 inches wide x 9 inches tall
- Printed with chlorine-free ink onto acid-free paper.
- The creamy interior is made from 30% post-consumer waste recycled material.
- Paper stock is supplied by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified provider.
- Perfect for biros and pencils. Sharpies may bleed through paper.