Pesky little jobs and things to remember paperback journal
You know those pesky little jobs from things that will take 5 minutes to things you can procrastinate about for a while yet.
And all those pesky little things you need to remember – where is the thing for the doodah? When is the insurance due etc…..
This pesky little book has pages and pages of ideas for bothersome reminders and irksome jobs.
Some have titles at the top, others are bank for your own pesky lists.
- What you are grateful for today
- What made you happy today
- What worked well today
There is a special space for you to plan what you might do differently tomorrow and another space for you to plan rewards for yourself.
Each right hand page is alternately lined journal paper or a frame for you to sketch in.
- 6 inches wide x 9 inches tall
- Printed with chlorine-free ink onto acid-free paper.
- The creamy interior is made from 30% post-consumer waste recycled material.
- Paper stock is supplied by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified provider.
- Perfect for biros and pencils. Sharpies may bleed through paper.