There is no need to keep moisturiser just because it cost a lot of money if it doesn’t work for you. There is no need to keep out of date mascara or gloopy nail varnish. There is no need to keep gift sets of bath stuff when you don’t like the smell.
Head for the bathroom and find 5 things that you do not need.
- Do I use it?
- Do I like the smell?
- Does it make me feel good?
- Is it way out of date?
- Does it live up to it’s promises?
- Does it suit me?
- Am I keeping it just because it was a gift?
- Is it usable?
- Am I keeping it just because it was expensive?
- It’s ok to get rid of more than 5 things but don’t get carried away!
- It’s ok to bin stuff that isn’t good enough to give away.
- Things sometimes have memories attached, if you find this happens to you it’s ok to leave it until you have the support you need to cope with it.
- It’s all ok, don’t stress about it just choose 5 things that are obviously not for you right now.
- Choose stuff you are happy to get rid of and say goodbye to now.
Just 5 minutes for 5 things. It’s easy.